Permatherm Electrode Code Marking Ink
- Form Liquid
- Melting Point NA
- Solubility Soluble in soft water
- Classification Paint & Coating Chemicals
- Grade Industrial Grade
- Usage For marking on welding electrodes
- Application Industrial, Paints
- Supply Ability : 500 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 90 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 50 Kilograms
- Paint & Coating Chemicals
- Industrial, Paints
- For marking on welding electrodes
- Industrial Grade
- Soluble in soft water
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Kilograms Per Day
- 30 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 1 KG / 8 KG / 25 KG
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
PERMATHERM ELECTRODE CODE MARKING INK is a high performance liquid printing ink for marking codes on welding electrodes of any description. The printed electrodes may be baked at high temperature as well as at low temperature. PERMATHERM is applied on the electrodes by any conventional printing machine available in the trade. Pigments used in the preparation is free from health hazard and are non-toxic. It is available in RED, BLACK and WHITE colours.
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: PERMATHERM is completely resistant towards high temperature. The codes printed on electrodes do not fade or decolourize up to 800 deg. Centigrade. During baking schedule, it gets polymerized and sets on the surface of the electrodes yielding a glossy and sharp printing with high abrasion resistance. It adheres on the electrode surface properly with good nail hardness.
- DILUTION: The viscosity of PERMATHERM is well adjusted and hence it is ready to use type for most of the printing systems. However, if desired the viscosity may be lowered by ordinary soft water. It is quite compatible with water.But no hard water to be used for dilution. Dilution with organic solvent must be avoided.
- CONSISTENCY: PERMATHERM has very good consistency with homogeneous morphology.But due to prolong storage, it is quite natural for phase separation with settlement of pigments at the bottom of the container. Hence prior to use, it is essential to stir the ink with a metallic rod gently for few minutes. This will bring the original consistency immediately and gets ready for use.
- FIRE HAZARD: PERMATHERM is completely fire resistant ink. The Flash Point is considerably high. So there is no need of taking fire-safety arrangements during applications as well as storing of the ink in warehouses.
- VOLATILITY: Although PERMATHERM is non-volatile but it is always advisable to recap the ink container after use to avoid evaporation and skimming.
- CLEANING: Printing system may easily be cleaned with soft water. Parts of the body contaminated with ink are to be cleaned with plenty of water and soap.
- Colour: Red/White/Black
- Odor: Odorless
- Consistency: Pasty Mass
- pH: Above 7
- Temperature Resistivity: Above 700 deg C.
- Solid Content: 60% +/- 5%
- Diutant: Plain soft water
- 1 kg container
- 8 kg container