Hindusthan Fount Premium
- Form Liquid
- Classification Inorganic Chemicals
- Chemical Name Fountain Solution
- Grade Industrial Grade
- Usage Fountain solution for Web Offset Printing
- Supply Ability : 10000 Liter Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 500 Liter
- 95.00 - 120.00 INR/Liter
- Fountain Solution
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Fountain solution for Web Offset Printing
- Industrial Grade
- 10000 Liter Per Week
- 3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
A High Performance Fountain Solution Concentrate for Brush & Continuous Dampening System
Hindusthan Fount Premium is an economical universal fountain solution concentrate for web-offset coldest applications. It can be used for continuous as well as brush dampening systems. HINDUSTHAN FOUNT PREMIUM HW is designed for hard-water applications.
- Ink-water balance is achieved very quickly thereby reducing make ready time and costly newsprint/paper waste.
- It contains special anti-pilling additives thereby reducing blanket build-up.
- Hindusthan Fount Premium is an universal concentrate for continuous dampening and brush dampening systems. It lowers the surface tension of the dampening water thereby reducing water and ink dials.
- It does not contain any gum. So blankets,rollers do not get glazed. It does not pick the paper so no fluff gathers on the plates,blankets,saving on cleaning time and costly press washes.
- Hindusthan Fount Premium desensitizes non-image areas with least dampening water resulting in sharper dots.
- It is a highly buffered mild acid fountain solution concentrate keeping the pH constant and variation in conductivity to minimum through out the run.
- Hindusthan Fount Premium desensitizes the plate due to its hydrophilic properties. So scumming is eliminated in black and white as well as colour printing thereby saving on paper,downtime and plate cleaning chemicals.
- It contains fungicide which restricts the growth of algae in the system and no choking of the pipe line.
- Hindusthan Fount Premium has been equipped with new-generation anticorrosive additives.
- 2%-3%(V/V) of HINDUSTHAN FOUNT PREMIUM in raw water. This may vary depending upon the raw water quality and other parameters.
- pH During Press Run : 5.00-5.20 in soft water of 250-350 ms conductivity.
- Conductivity During Press Run : 1400-1600 ms.
- Flash Point : None
- VOC : Nil
- Mild Odour
- Health : 1
- Fire : 1
- Reactivity : 0
- Personal Protection : X
- 5 litre HDPE Jar
- 20 Litre HDPE Jar
- 25 Litre HDPE Jar
- 200 Litre Barrel