Hindusthan Fount Classic
- Form Liquid
- Classification Inorganic Chemicals
- Chemical Name Fountain Solution
- Usage Fountain solution for sheetfed offset printing
- Supply Ability : 10000 Liter Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 100 Liter
- 95.00 - 120.00 INR/Liter
- Fountain solution for sheetfed offset printing
- Fountain Solution
- Inorganic Chemicals
- 10000 Liter Per Week
- 3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
HINDUSTHAN FOUNT CLASSIC is an universal fountain solution concentrate for low to high speed sheet-fed offset equipped with conventional/water as well as alcohol dampening systems. This is quite suitable for hard water also. For conventional/water dampening system it should be used alone whereas for alcohol dampening systems it is to be used with iso-propyl alcohol (PERMA PUREIPA).
- Ink-water balance is achieved very quickly thereby reducing make ready time and substrate wastage.
- HINDUSTHAN FOUNT CLASSIC is an universal fountain solution concentrate for conventional/water dampening as well as alcohol dampening systems.
- In case of alcohol dampening system it lowers the surface tension of the dampening water along with isopropyl alcohol to the desired level and reduces the consumption of costly isopropyl alcohol.
- It does not contain any gum. So blankets,rollers do not get glazed. It does not pick the paper so no fluff gathers on the plates,blankets,saving on cleaning time and costly press washes.
- It desensitizes non-image areas with least dampening water resulting in sharper dots.
- It is a highly buffered fountain solution concentrate maintaining constant pH and variation in conductivity to minimum through out the press run thereby increasing bath life.
- It desensitizes the plate due to its hydrophilic properties. So scumming is eliminated in black and white as well as colour printing thereby saving on paper,downtime and plate cleaning chemicals.
- Delivers optimum gloss.
- It contains fungicide which restricts the growth of algae in the system and no choking of the pipe line.
- It prevents corrosion of the printing machines.
Directions for use:
- For Conventional/Water Dampening Systems :
- Mix 2% - 4% (V/V) of HINDUSTHAN FOUNT CLASSIC with raw water. This may vary depending upon the hardness of water and other variables.
- For Alcohol Dampening Systems :
- Mix 2% - 4% (V/V) of HINDUSTHAN FOUNT CLASSIC with raw water along with 8% - 15% of PERMA PUREIPA (Iso-Propyl Alcohol).
- Flash Point : None
- VOC: 1% - 2%
- 100% water soluble
- Mild Odour
- Health 1
- Fire 1
- Reactivity 0
- Personal Protection X
- 5 liter container
- 10 liter container
- 25 liter container
- 200 liter drum