- Form Liquid
- Classification Inorganic Chemicals
- Chemical Name Fountain Solution
- Grade Industrial Grade
- Usage Fountain Solution for offset printing
- Supply Ability : 10000 Liter Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 95.00 - 120.00 INR/Liter
- 500 Liter
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Fountain Solution
- Fountain Solution for offset printing
- Industrial Grade
- 10000 Liter Per Week
- 3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 5 litre container 25 litre container 200 litre drums
- All India
Fountain Solution Concentrate for Continuous Dampening Systems
Hindusthan Fount is an economical fountain solution concentrate for web-offset coldest applications .It prevents scum and enhances dot sharpness .This is compatible with both high speed and medium speed printing for web-offset press equipped with continuous dampening system. It establishes rapid ink-water balance and thereby reduces print waste remarkably. Minimum water requirement reduces the ink consumption, resulting in cost reduction, without lowering the ink density of the printed matter.
- Hindusthan Fount does not corrode on copper, brass, steel and nickel plated components of the delicate printing machines.
- It is highly buffered to a pH ranging from 4.8 to 5.5 .This comprises of speciality buffered system for prolonged stability under wider varieties of news print.
- It controls corrosion of the dampening system, blanket cylinder, plate cylinder.
- Resistant to smudging.
- It is highly hydrophilic on the non-printing zone however doesnot glaze the printing zone.
- Excellent plate wetting thereby enabling total scum free printing.
- No over emulsification is observed therefore ink back transfer is eliminated.
- No foaming tendency is experienced.
- Fungal infection growth is restricted with the incorporation of environment friendly preservative in the systems.
- Ink set of does not occur due to quick drying of printed matter at very high speed
- Antipiling agent has been incorporated to combat blanket deposition .
Directions for use:
- Mix 2%-3% (V/V) of HINDUSTHAN FOUNT with raw water.This may vary depending upon the water hardness and other parameters.
- Flash Point : None
- VOC : Nil
- 100% Water Soluble
- Mild Odour
- Health :1
- Fire : 1
- Reactivity : 0
- Personal Protection X