|Home||» Products||» Permatherm Road Marking Compound||» Permatherm Road Marking Compound|
Permatherm Road Marking Compound
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Room Temperature
- Industrial Grade
- For marking on roads
- Industrial, Paints
PERMATHERM ROAD MARKING COMPOUND
A THERMOPLASTIC ROAD MARKING HOTMELT PAINT
PERMATHERM ROAD MARKING COMPOUND is a single pack heat applied road marking paint for marking zebra crossing, path dividers, speed breakers etc. It comprises of a speciality synthetic resin based thermosetting compound, pigments aggregates and glass beads which imparts excellent weathering resistance, colour stability, optimum drying and retro-reflectivity characteristics.This chemistry melts at around 180 deg.C. into a marking paint for laying on both bitumen and concrete road surface. It has been engineered and designed to deliver excellent wear resistance in order to ensure long life of the marking.
- Long lasting retro-reflectivity.
- Applicable on both bitumen and concrete surfaces.
- Optimal balance between melt flow and flow resistance.
- Less yellowing.
- Excellent visibility.
- High durability.
- Excellent adhesion.
- High skid resistance.
- Optimum drying time.
- Superior colour brilliance.
- Environment friendly
- Cost effective
PERMATHERM ROAD MARKING COMPOUND has two grades:
- MOST GRADE
- BS 6088A
White & Yellow.
Greater than 70 deg.C.
Daylight Luminance at 45 deg.C
Min. 80% (White), Min. 55% (Yellow)
Not more than 25%
15 minutes Max.
Yellowness Index (White)
Less than 0.1
Glass Beads (Intermixed)
Consumption rate per Sq.Mtr.
5 Kg @ 2.5 mm thickness
Greater than 45%.
Directions for use:
- Clean the road surface and ensure it is free from dirt, dust, oil/grease, moisture, lime and distempers prior to application.
- The road surface should be sound, firm, bone dry and free from heavy deposits of paint prior to application.
- Heat PERMATHERM ROAD MARKING COMPOUND to 180-200 deg.C. in the pre-heater with adequate agitation till it becomes a homogenized liquid.
- Do not heat PERMATHERM ROAD MARKING COMPOUND above 220 deg.C. at any point in time.
- Ensure not to hold the molten homogenized liquid above 180 deg.C. for more than six hours.
- The molten PERMATHERM ROAD MARKING COMPOUND should be dispensed uniformly along the marked line followed by drop-on glass beads which should be sprayed uniformly before the paint gets dried.
Health & Safety:
- Minimize dusting of the material during use.
- Use goggles, mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
- Do not inhale or ingest product or fumes.
- Avoid eye contact.On contact wash with plenty of water.
- Contact of molten product with skin could lead to thermal burns.Flush with cold water on contact with skin and ensure not to remove the material as it could lead to severe tissue damage.
Storage & Packaging:
- Shelf Life : A minimum shelf life of 12 months when stored in sealed, cool, dry and covered conditions.
- Packing : 25 Kg.
- MSDS : Available to professional users on request.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- Regular Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
SPC Organics Private Limited
6G/2B/1A, K.N. Das Lane, Kolkata - 700030, W.B , India
Landline - 033 25562123, Fax-033 25578292, Mobile - +91 9874878478, +91 9433518283
Website- www.spcorganics.in, Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
SPC ORGANICS All Rights Reserved.