|Home||» Products||» Perma Plate Cleaner||» Perma Plate Cleaner|
Perma Plate Cleaner
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Industrial Grade
- Offset printing plates cleaner
PERMA PLATE CLEANER GP is an universal emulsion cleaner and conditioner, for use with pre-sensitised and CTP Thermal/Silver/Violet aluminium plates. It has a high solvency and acidity to rapidly remove ink and scum. At the same time it improves the hydrophilic properties of the non-image areas and the oleophilic properties of image areas. PERMA PLATE CLEANER GP will provide protection during short press stops and can be used as a starter for both new and stored plates. It does not have corrosive effect on either of the non-image/image areas of the aluminium printing plates.
- Suited for all types of plates.
- High ink solvency for fast removal and cleaning of even dried ink.
- Removes scum, oxidation and light scratch marks.
- Easy local application without spreading or running down the plate cylinder.
- Improves hydrophilic properties of the non-image area.
- Improves oleophilic properties of the image areas.
- Provides protection during press stops.
- Free from foul smell.
- Reduces start-up wastage.
- Stable emulsion.
- Adequate viscosity for ease in handling and reducing wastage.
- Prevents corrosion of the costly machine parts.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply Perma Plate Cleaner GP directly onto the plate surface using a damp sponge and wipe applying sufficient pressure to remove any ink.
- Wash off with water or fountain solution before restarting the press (or storing the plates) to ensure best results.
- Perma Plate Cleaner GP should not be left on the image area for a prolonged period without buffing down.
- Appearance: Blue colored emulsion.
- Specific Gravity: 0.95
- Flash Point: 80 deg C.
- Viscosity (20°C): 1500-1600 mPas
- pH: 1-1.5
- VOC: 40%
- Ink Solvency: Strong
- Health : 1
- Fire : 2
- Reactivity : 0
- Personal Protection : X
- 1 Litre container
- 5 Litre container
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- Regular Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
SPC Organics Private Limited
6G/2B/1A, K.N. Das Lane, Kolkata - 700030, W.B , India
Landline - 033 25562123, Fax-033 25578292, Mobile - +91 9874878478, +91 9433518283
Website- www.spcorganics.in, Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
SPC ORGANICS PRIVATE LIMITED All Rights Reserved.