A New-Generation Neutral Fountain Solution Concentrate for Cold-Set Web-Offset
Hindusthan Fount Neutrino is an universal new-generation neutral fountain solution concentrate for Cold-Set Web-Offset equipped with spray/turbo/brush/continuous dampening systems.This chemistry ensures a constant and trouble free production maintaining a stable pH and conductivity throughout the press run.Hindusthan Fount Neutrino minimizes start-up and re-start wastage remarkably and delivers optimum dot sharpness by minimizing water and ink dials.
Features of Hindusthan Fount Neutrino:
- Keeps ink off the background with a thin film of water.
- Neutral pH
- Quicker start-up and re-start minimizing wastage.
- Less water and less ink delivering optimum dot sharpness and mileage.
- Highly buffered in the range of pH 6.9 - 7.3
- Constant conductivity.
- Promotes rapid wetting of plate surface under dynamic conditions.
- Ensures optimum and correct emulsification.
- Lubricates plate and blanket , thereby increasing their longevity.
- Delivers excellent mileage.
- Suitable for all kinds of plate.
- Prevents and inhibits the growth of microbiological species of both plant and animal origin.
- Keeps pipes and nozzles free from blocking with sludge.
- Specialty anti-corrosives present in order to prevent machine corrosion
- Reduces piling and linting remarkably.
- No excessive foaming in fountain solution tank.
Directions for use:
Mix 1.5% - 2.5% (V/V) of HINDUSTHAN FOUNT NEUTRINO in raw water.This may vary depending upon the hardness of water and other variables.RO water of 60-130 M.S. conductivity is recommended for all operations.
Specifications of Hindusthan Fount Neutrino:
- Flash Point: None
- VOC: Nil
- Mild Odour
- Health :1
- Reactivity: 0
- Personal Protection : X
Packaging of Hindusthan Fount Neutrino :
- 5 Litre Container
- 25 Litre Container
- 200 Litre Barrel