Hindusthan Fount Alcoducer
- Form Liquid
- Classification Inorganic Chemicals
- Chemical Name Fountain Solution
- Usage Fountain solution for Alcohol Dampening Sheetfed offset printing
- Supply Ability : 10000 Liter Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 95.00 - 120.00 INR/Liter
- 100 Liter
- Fountain solution for Alcohol Dampening Sheetfed offset printing
- Fountain Solution
- Inorganic Chemicals
- 10000 Liter Per Week
- 3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
A Two-Step Acid Fountain Solution Concentrate for Alcohol Dampening Systems
Hindusthan Fount Alcoducer is an economical two-step acid fountain solution concentrate for use in RO , Soft to Medium-Hard water. This product is designed for sheet-fed offset machines equipped with Continuous or Alcolor alcohol dampening systems with our alcohol substitutes PERMA ALCOX or PERMA ALCOX-E. This is compatible with all types of plates , papers and inks. It establishes rapid ink-water balance and thereby reduces print waste remarkably. Minimum water requirement reduces the ink consumption, resulting in cost reduction, without lowering the ink density , sharpness and gloss of the printed matter. Hindusthan Fount Alcoducer does not corrode copper, brass, steel and nickel plated components of the delicate printing machines.
- It is highly buffered to a pH ranging from 4.8 to 5.5 .This comprises of specialty buffer system for prolonged stability under wider varieties of substrates.
- It controls corrosion of the dampening system, blanket cylinder, plate cylinder.
- Resistant to smudging.
- It is highly hydrophilic on the non-printing zone , however does not glaze the printing zone.
- Excellent plate wetting thereby enabling total scum free printing.
- Prevents ink-feedback onto form and slip rollers.
- No foaming tendency is experienced.
- Fungal growth is restricted with the incorporation of environment friendly preservative in the systems.
- Ink set off does not occur due to quick drying of printed matter.
- Antipiling agent has been incorporated to combat blanket deposition .
- Add 2-4% (V/V) of HINDUSTHAN FOUNT ALCODUCER along with 1-2 % (V/V) of PERMA ALCOX or 1.5-4% of PERMA ALCOX-E .This may vary depending upon the water quality and other parameters.
- A ready to use fountain solution may be formulated following the under mentioned recipe
- Municipal water of 250-300 ms hardness : 100 Liter.
- Hindusthan Fount Alcoducer : 2-4 Liters.
- Perma Alcox-E : 1.5-4 Liters.
- The above mix will result in a pH of 5.3 and conductivity of 1600 ms.
- Flash Point : None
- VOC : 100 gm/liter
- Glycol ether solvents : 5-10%
- 100% Water Soluble
- Mild Odour
- Colour : Blue
- Health : 1
- Fire : 1
- Reactivity : 0
- Personal Protection : X
- 5 litre HDPE Jars
- 10 litre HDPE Jars
- 25 litre HDPE Jars