- Form Liquid
- Classification Inorganic Chemicals
- Chemical Name Fountain Solution
- Grade Industrial Grade
- Usage Fountain Solution for offset printing
- Supply Ability : 10000 Liter Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 500 Liter
- 95.00 - 120.00 INR/Liter
- Industrial Grade
- Fountain Solution
- Fountain Solution for offset printing
- Inorganic Chemicals
- 10000 Liter Per Week
- 3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 5 litre container 25 litre container 200 litre drums
- All India
Fountain Solution Concentrate for Continuous Dampening Systems
Hindusthan Fount is an economical fountain solution concentrate for web-offset coldest applications .It prevents scum and enhances dot sharpness .This is compatible with both high speed and medium speed printing for web-offset press equipped with continuous dampening system. It establishes rapid ink-water balance and thereby reduces print waste remarkably. Minimum water requirement reduces the ink consumption, resulting in cost reduction, without lowering the ink density of the printed matter.
Features of Hindusthan Fount:
- Hindusthan Fount does not corrode on copper, brass, steel and nickel plated components of the delicate printing machines.
- It is highly buffered to a pH ranging from 4.8 to 5.5 .This comprises of speciality buffered system for prolonged stability under wider varieties of news print.
- It controls corrosion of the dampening system, blanket cylinder, plate cylinder.
- Resistant to smudging.
- It is highly hydrophilic on the non-printing zone however doesnot glaze the printing zone.
- Excellent plate wetting thereby enabling total scum free printing.
- No over emulsification is observed therefore ink back transfer is eliminated.
- No foaming tendency is experienced.
- Fungal infection growth is restricted with the incorporation of environment friendly preservative in the systems.
- Ink set of does not occur due to quick drying of printed matter at very high speed
- Antipiling agent has been incorporated to combat blanket deposition .
Directions for use:
- Mix 2%-3% (V/V) of HINDUSTHAN FOUNT with raw water.This may vary depending upon the water hardness and other parameters.
Specifications of Hindusthan Fount :
- Flash Point : None
- VOC : Nil
- 100% Water Soluble
- Mild Odour
- Health :1
- Fire : 1
- Reactivity : 0
- Personal Protection X